Technical Support SolutionsOften new software and upgrades clash with your system and cause slow response times, network errors, and computer crashes! OAC can resolve these problems and keep you up and running.
Why waste your valuable time trying to stay current?
Regularly Scheduled MaintenanceOAC can set-up a support contract to help budget your monthly computer expenses. We will provide a technician on-site to perform monthly computer and network support at a schedule convenient to you or, for an even lower cost, we can do this work remotely from our office. Our highly trained technicians will provide a variety of services including:
- Evaluating your existing system to address inefficient or conflicting systems and workstation setups.
- Installing new hardware and software, ensuring a problem-free transition for your company.
- Performing regularly scheduled diagnostic procedures to identify hardware and software glitches BEFORE they become problems.
Monthly Support At Reduced RatesWe offer the convenience of your own computer support technician without the tremendous expenses of salary and benefits. Your business benefits from having the same technician maintaining your system month after month. The technicians also bring with them the knowledge and problem-solving skills gained from other support contracts.
Technical Support On DemandTechnical support and repairs are also available on demand, or on a one-time only basis. We quickly respond when the need arises, as our response time is most typically under four hours.
Network Support SolutionsWe support a wide variety of Networks, both Client/Server and Peer-To-Peer environments. Domain and stand alone networks.
We Have You CoveredRegardless of the platform you are using, we can help you resolve your issues.
TrainingUtilizing new software and networks can greatly increase the productivity and profitability of your business. But introducing new computer systems and software to your employees can be a daunting task. OAC can make it a painless transition.
OAC offers hands-on training tailored toward your company’s needs. OAC provides well-organized, efficient training to individuals or groups.
Whether your employees need to be introduced to the basics of Windows, or need guidance with specific features of applications applicable to their job duties, OAC can handle all of your training needs.
- Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7,8,10
- Microsoft Office 2000~2013
- Windows 2000~2012 Server and Small Business Servers
We Can HelpDo you already have an IT person or an IT staff? If you need an extra body (or two or three) for a project or even to fill in while one of your staff is on vacation. Call us.
From helping your business grow towards the server environment, to maintaining your existing infrastructure.
OAC can install a new network for your business, or make your existing one more efficient.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- File and Application Server design, implementation and management
- Remote administration
- Firewalls, routers and switches
- Network and server optimization
- Virus Protection
- Disaster Recovery plans and systems
- Application management and integration